Billie Eilish Gets Ready for the Met Gala | Vogue (Video)






Ads

sábado, 13 de setembro de 2014

Neymar Jr: "We are working hard and improving as a team"

Neymar Jr: "We are working hard and improving as a team"

WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT
The Brazilian came off the bench to score twice against Athletic Bilbao 
"I'm so happy to have come on and helped the team" he said afterwards
FC Barcelona could not have wished for more from Neymar against Athletic Bilbao on Saturday afternoon. With the game deadlocked at 0-0, the Brazilian came on for Munir and scored twice. "I’m happy with my two goals, and for coming on to help the team to win” he said afterwards. “I was very tired after all that travelling".
I’m happy with my two goals, and for coming on to help the team to win
"We are working hard and improving as a team” he continued. “But we need to keep working on defensive aspects. We all have to work hard.”
Both of his goals came from Leo Messi assists, and Neymar is still convinced that his Argentinian colleague is “the best player in the world. We’re working on our connection and we played well together today to get the win.” He also feels that “Sandro and Munir are both really ready to play. Munir is a star.”
Messi is the best player in the world. We’re working on our connection
Today’s goals were Neymar’s first of the 2014/15 season, and were a huge boost to his confidence. “This is my second year here” he said. “I feel great with this team and enjoy the company of my team-mates.”