Billie Eilish Gets Ready for the Met Gala | Vogue (Video)






Ads

segunda-feira, 8 de setembro de 2014

Jonny Williams hoping for Crystal Palace future

Jonny Williams hoping for Crystal Palace future


Jonny Williams hopes there will be a future for him at Crystal Palace following the arrival of Neil Warnock.

The Wales international fell out of favour under previous boss Tony Pulis, leading to him spending the second half of the 2013/14 campaign on loan at Sky Bet Championship side Ipswich Town.

He returned to Selhurst Park over the summer, but speculation continued to suggest that his days could be numbered.

Williams was to see out the transfer window at Palace, though, and saw Pulis quit his post prior to the start of the Premier League season.

The 20-year-old has now been handed a clean slate under the returning Warnock and, as he is tied to a long-term contract, is determined to make the most of any opportunities that come his way.

Williams said while preparing for an opening European Qualifier against Andorra on Tuesday: “Neil Warnock has always tried to bring young players through and I remember him from when he was at Palace last time and I was 15.

“A lot of youngsters got their chance so I’m hoping that carries on.

“I signed a new four-and-a-half-year deal in January and I hope I can stay at Palace.

“I’ve only met the manager once and he’s only seen me train once so I’ll probably know more once I’m back there and playing.”