Billie Eilish Gets Ready for the Met Gala | Vogue (Video)






Ads

quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2015

Plasil, Kaabouni sign new deals with Bordeaux

Plasil, Kaabouni sign new deals with Bordeaux
AFP


Bordeaux boss Willy Sagnol has been handed a double boost after two of his midfield stars signed contract extensions at the Stade Chaban-Delmas.

Czech Republic international Jaroslav Plasil will remain with the club until 2017 while Younes Kaabouni has committed his services until 2018.

"I am very happy and very proud to extend the adventure with the Girondins," 33-year-old Plasil told the club's official website. "I arrived here six years ago, I love this club, its fans, all the people who work here and that we see every day."

Kaabouni, 19, has now set his sights on becoming a first-team regular after making 12 appearances so far in Ligue 1 this term.

"I want to impose on the first team, gain experience with game time," he said. "I would like to assert myself."

Meanwhile, 20-year-old striker Enzo Crivelli has signed his first professional contract with the club, tying himself to Les Girondins until 2018.