Billie Eilish Gets Ready for the Met Gala | Vogue (Video)






Ads

terça-feira, 16 de junho de 2015

Quotes: Côte d'Ivoire-Norway - FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP

Quotes: Côte d'Ivoire-Norway - FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
Getty Images


Clementine Toure, Côte d'Ivoire
I feel very emotional after the performance that my players put in. It’s so pleasing to see how much progress they’ve made in the three matches they’ve played here. I’ve got no regrets; I’m more than satisfied. We lost because of mistakes caused by a lack of experience, but overall, it was a match that taught us a lot.

Even Pellerud, Norway coach
We’re happy to have won and to have gone through in second place. We played well today, but only in patches. I’d like to congratulate Côte d'Ivoire on the progress they’ve made – they’ve got some top-notch players, and they made life difficult for us today.