Billie Eilish Gets Ready for the Met Gala | Vogue (Video)






Ads

sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

Chelsea sign Brazilian teenager Kenedy

Chelsea sign Brazilian teenager Kenedy
AFP

Chelsea announced on Saturday that they have completed the signing of Brazilian teenage striker Kenedy from Fluminense.

The 19-year-old had already taken part in the English champions' pre-season tour to North America prior to the formalities of the deal being concluded.

"I am very happy to complete my transfer to Chelsea," the left-footed Brazilian U-20 international toldChelsea's official website.

"It is an exciting time for me to join the English Premier League champions and I hope I can become an important player for the club. I very much enjoyed my time with the squad during pre-season and I am very grateful to Fluminense for allowing me this opportunity."