Billie Eilish Gets Ready for the Met Gala | Vogue (Video)






Ads

quinta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2015

Peru's Vargas pens two-year Real Betis deal

Peru's Vargas pens two-year Real Betis deal
Getty Images


Peruvian international defender Juan Manuel Vargas has signed a two-year deal with La Liga side Real Betis, the Spanish club confirmed on Wednesday.

Vargas, 31, has spent the past nine seasons playing in Italy with Catania, Fiorentina and Genoa.

Capped 59 times for Peru, Vargas will be officially presented by his new club on Thursday.

It is the eighth signing of the off-season for Betis, with Vargas gaining little game time last season at La Viola.

Vargas did, however, was a regular as Peru reached the semi-finals of the recent Copa America, where it lost to eventual champion Chile.

"I am very happy with this new experience in my career," Vargas told the club's official website. "I am very calm and excited to give everything.

"I just hope to do things right and try to do my best to help Betis as much as possible. I've always given my best in my long career in Italy and I want to do that at Betis."