Billie Eilish Gets Ready for the Met Gala | Vogue (Video)






Ads

quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2015

Rudiger: I've joined Roma to win the Scudetto

Rudiger: I've joined Roma to win the Scudetto
Getty Images


Roma have announced the signing of Stuttgart defender Antonio Rudiger on a season-long loan deal. I Giallorossi have an option to make the move permanent.

The 22-year-old was considered one of the most promising talents in the Bundesliga and has already made six appearances for Germany.

"I'm absolutely delighted to be able to wear the Roma jersey," Rudiger told Roma TV. "I've come here to win titles, to win the Scudetto. I would like to thank all the Roma fans and promise them that I will give everything for this club."

Roma coach Rudi Garcia admitted earlier this week he had concerns over his defence and Rudiger's arrival should calm concerns following French defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa's recent departure for Lyon.

Rudiger represented Germany at various levels before making his senior international debut for in 2014, when he was just 21 years old.

Roma, distant runners-up to champions Juventus last season, open this season's Serie A campaign away to Verona in Saturday's early game.